True North Treestands is very proud to present this first of its kind, the TNT MENTOR 2 person hang-on treestand (patent pending). This stand features our 14 oz. TNT "V" Bracket (patent pending) hanging system and our single pin micro- position leveling stem. With a commitment to being industry leaders and innovators, we’ve delivered on our commitment with the Mentor. The stand boasts a huge 43” x 30” platform, two individually hinged Teslin seats, and backrests, and it weighs in at just 49 lbs. The TNT Mentor’s set-up is achieved using our TNT Universal “V” Bracket system. Also included with the Mentor, at a value of $49.99, is the TNT HOH (HANG-ON HOIST), to aid with the Mentor’s set-up.
The Mentor also features our micro-leveling stem system, for those less than perfect trees, padded armrests and it also features entry assist steps on both sides of the platform, to aid in embarking the stand from the ladder system. Nylon washers in all pivot points, allow for a totally silent hunting experience.
We have added a second certified FAS, keeping safety, comfort and ease of installation our priorities. Our objective was to offer a stand that would be attractive to anyone wanting to teach a new hunter or to anyone simply wanting a hunting partner beside them in the stand. It was to offer a stand that was safe and secure in its installation and use... a stand that was comfortable. We wanted to provide all these features, while maintaining the same ease of use and portability offered in all our Signature Series Hang-On treestands.
***Meets or exceeds testing standards set by the ASTM and the TMA (Treestand Manufacturer's Association).
TNT UNIVERSAL "V" BRACKET SYSTEM
Every TNT Signature Series hang-on treestand, comes equipped with 3 TNT Universal "V" Brackets and 3 heavy duty ratchet assemblies. These brackets install in seconds and once secured to the tree, the stand simply drops into place. This system offers the ultimate in portability and versatility, increasing safety during installation and reducing the risk of tree stand theft. Prior to the hunting season, multiple brackets can be installed, allowing the hunter to change stand sites as quickly as weather or animal patterns change, while maintaining pre-existing shooting lanes.
- Rugged steel construction
- Three easy to install TNT Universal Quick Hitch "V" Brackets (Patent Pending)
*Additional brackets available as accessories
- Four heavy duty, 1.5 inch, 3000 lbs. capacity “J” hook with keeper ratchet strap assemblies (for use with bracket and platform stabilizing)
- One upright security ratchet strap
- Two full-body, four-point Certified FAS’ (Fall-Arrest System)
- Water, mold, UV and rodent resistant Teslin seats and backrests
- Camo covered armrests
- Camo covered padded carrying straps
- Innovative platform entry assist steps (aids in embarking the stand)
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Platform Size: 43” wide x 30” deep
- Seat Size: 17” wide x 14” deep
- Seat Height: 20”
- Finish: Gunmetal Grey textured powder coating
- Tree Size: 9” - 20” tree diameter
- Stand folds flat for easy packing and transportation
- 1 year limited warranty