The TNT APPRENTICE SC, is a very roomy, 20 foot, 2 man ladder stand, that provides all of our Superior Comfort Series features, equally to both hunters.
Featuring a triple connection system and oval tubing ladder sections, our goal was to make safety, security and stability priorities in the design of the Apprentice. Also featuring independent water, mold, UV and rodent resistant Superior Comfort flip-back Teslin seats and backrests, fully adjustable/detachable shooting rail, double foam padded armrests and detachable footrest, it is also clear that, "SUPERIOR COMFORT" was an equal priority.
Nylon washers in all pivot points, allow for a totally silent hunting experience.
The use of vinyl coated "D" pins, heavy duty mounting ratchet hardware and light duty stabilizing ratchet hardware, ensures unparalleled stability and quietness.
- Rugged steel construction
- Two full-body, four-point Certified FAS' (Fall-Arrest System)
- Flip back Teslin seats, and backrest
- Camo covered padded shooting rail and armrests
- Stand Height: 20’ to shooting rail
- Platform Size: 43" wide x 34" deep
- Ladder Sections: 3x oval Rail
- Seat Height: 20"
- Fasteners: 2 HD “S” hook ratchet strap assemblies, 3 LD stabilizer ratchet strap assemblies • Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Finish: Gunmetal Grey textured powder coating
- Tree Size: Minimum 9" diameter
- Stand Weight: 122lbs